Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Month of June

Alright, it's been a month since I last blogged and probably because we didn't do too much of anything exciting enough to write about. However, we did have some decent pictures and funny moments along the way. My apologies to Taryn and Cheri or anyone not named Keara. She seems to dominate our camera. But Taryn is changing every couple days (lets be realistic, the changes from one day to another are so minor that you would only notice them if you saw her every couple of days).
So, without further ado (whatever ado means) here are some photos and why they made the blog.
Cheri has been trying and trying to find a popsicle mold for this summer. But nobody had them yet and when they finally did, they were huge! I suggested using the ice cube tray, and we did, at first. Then one day Cheri found this water bottle ice cube tray. Long and skinny ice cubes to fit the mouth of a water bottle. Fill it up with some of Grandma's shake and broken shish-kabob sticks and voila!
Do you think she wants one?
And this is Keara after the popsicle. Okay, so, not really. I couldn't help take this one. Keara was feeling miserable with an upset stomach and this was the comfortable place she found on the bar stool. Of course, moments later she vomited all over the floor.

Maybe this is why she didn't feel so well in the previous photo (again I'm kidding). Cheri has officially brain/taste bud washed Keara into wanted, not willing to, but wanting to eat her cornflakes with peanut butter.

Yeah!!! Something about Taryn, though she still didn't make the picture. This is her new room that Cheri came up with.


Keara loves her nursery class at church. I think she likes it a lot better now that Daddy's isn't one of her teachers. This is a song that she picked up in nursery and that Mommy helped her perfect at home.

11 comments:

The Burgoynes said...

Sooo cute!

Cheri, I think you have fallen on a new talent. The rooms look great and they are so original. I love it. Do I see a new business venture in the future?

Tiffany said...

The girls are getting so big! How adorable! And I love the room with the polka dots! Too cute.

Ben and Laurie said...

I look forward to seeing all the redecorating you guys have been doing!

Christine said...

Okay, Keara is absolutely adorable! Her bedroom is way too cute! Good job!

Chris and Tauna said...

Cute! Thanks for updating. Cheri--seems like those vinyl cutters are coming in handy. Funny but I'd never heard of them except from you. (You've mentioned them a couple times) The room looks great.

Chris and Tauna said...

Cute pic of Taryn eating a nectarine. We try to give Claire food that only slightly less than pureed and she gags and chokes and looks at me with a look like "Why are you trying to kill me??" Chris thought she was ready for a Cheerio the other night but it didn't go so well. You go Taryn!

Jill said...

I love the room too! Thanks for letting me come over and see your skills in decorating, I think it looks great! :)

Krista said...

I just love your family! Your girls are too cute! I am so glad we found good friends in the ward!

Kelly said...

What adorable girls. They look like great friends!

RAZGJ said...

My lil' Key-rara is turning into a big girl...sad, I don't get to see you guys more often. I still haven't even seen the rooms yet. I'm starting to dislike my job and the off time I'm not getting to come see you 4. Missing you aweful badly! ~Manda

The Fredericks said...

For the record, peanut butter with corn flakes is not a brainwash event. It just so happens that those with distinguished taste like it!! Looks like you and Enoch are the odd man out on this one :)