Sunday, May 18, 2008

B - rad


Braden J Moore (that's me)

Unlike Cheri, I have plenty of pictures, they just always happen to be with one of our girls.

I was talking with Cheri the other day about my writing skills. We had just read Dean's post on our Phoenix Suns blog and the ability he has to draw emotion into it. I used to consider myself an above average writer, but then I became a history major. And everything has to analytical, there can't be fluff, and so basically the writing is really boring. So with that said, I apologize to those who have to read my stuff by way of some family/friend obligation and thank you for pushing through it. I know you really only check the blog for the pictures anyway:)

Well, with that said, I don't have a lot more to say because there isn't a whole lot to me right now. Like Cheri I have lost a lot of weight and I'm almost to where I was when I got back from my mission. So, definitely the lightest I've been in 5 years. I play basketball every morning around 6 am for 1-2 hours depending on the day. Six days a week of that and work keeps my occupied. I'm working for USPS in Mesa, about a month now. I like the work enough, I just don't like how little the hours have been and I don't care for the time of day I'm working either. Neither are what I thought they would be. So I am keeping my options open to any new thing that may come up though I'm not in a constant search.

I still love my sports (phoenixsunsfanz.blogspot.com) working in the yard (we'll finish it some day) and being with my family (be it watching movies, playing games, or... ahem...just being silly).


Not going to bother explaining this one, let's just say it is in honor of Nate the Great.

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Moms are always the ones taking the pics. I like the pictures. Hopefully you start liking your job more. Good Luck