Sunday, May 25, 2008

Random Thoughts on a Rarely Cool Sunday in May

I don't have anything to write about this week, at least not one event in particular so I thought I would just post some pictures, because we know that's all you're really here for anyway. Anyone who wants to know what's really going on can read Cheri's letters. But these are a few that have a short story to go with them.
Ahh, Candy Land. Our Secret Santa gave this to us and Keara is getting closer to understanding games. This one is great because she gets to go over her colors and look at the pictures of treats. But what this picture really shows is us having FHE, that's right, Family Home Evening. Which was never very strong in our family and disappeared while running the store. But after being a little inspired by our friend's blog (see the Papas) we have been better at doing it the last several weeks.

So, Cheri got the girls all ready for the day and I don't know the full story, but I think while she was helping Taryn, Keara fell in the still full bathtub. Maybe she just climbed back in, I can't tell if her hair is wet from the bath or from having just gotten it done. Either way all of her clothes were completely soaked!

Dad came down from Prescott and dropped a box of mostly clothes that he had found in the dungeon (part of the downstairs that doesn't have any cement or insulation or anything really). Inside were some of my clothes from highschool (as well as Stacey's dress) and some pool toys. I decided to put some on to prove how I took good care of my clothes in highschool. Well, Keara apparently agreed with Cheri about my highschool days. Good Riddance! She started to freak out and cry when I put them on. We have a video of her pleading for me to take them off because they are scary but it came out to dark and sideways.

Grandma Moore got her a wrinkle-free dress. Other than that there isn't much to say about this one. We just have to ask Keara every other day or so why she is so darn cute!

My Three Girls. Since Sundays are my only complete day home I have to remember to get the camer out as often as I can to come away with some pics of Cheri. Ignoring Taryn's mohawk, aren't they adorable.

2 comments:

Angel said...

I only have 1 thing to say, GIRL POWER! I am so jealous of your beautiful, adorable little girls. Please bring them to my house often so that the estrogen with absorb into my wall :)

Kelly said...

What a cute family! I think the bathtub incident is hilarious. Victoria got all of her clothes from the dirty clothes basket and put them in the bathtub to 'wash' them. It was quite the little mess. But, it's fun to watch them learn!