Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ri

My Cheri A'Moore
It is Mother's Day as I write this post and how very fitting that it's Cheri's turn in the blog spotlight!
Of the four of us, she is definitely the busiest! Besides taking care of our two girls she continues to do data entry for Brent, a little for Kerri & Steve, and has a couple piano students. She has also picked up some work with a friend in the ward who makes wooden signs with vinyl lettering. Oh, and she maintains the house and has great dinners ready for me when I get home. And if you were to go over some of the older posts you would see some of the many different projects she is always involving herself in (the penguin suit, Keara's cat costume).
Cheri really has become quite the seamstress! It seems she learns how to make something every other week. Right now she wants to learn how to make some summer dresses for the girls.
During the last couple of months Cheri has also stepped up her exercising and is getting close to her pre-Keara weight. I have tried to help but sometimes we are just bad for each other. We have sweet teeth, not usually the same one which means double the desserts and one of us has to eat the whole thing.
In church she is the gospel doctrine teacher and recently has to share those duties with another so she teaches once every two weeks. She has made a lot of good friends in the ward, which is great since the furthest anyone lives from each other is 5-10 minutes.

This is a picture of Cheri (obviously) with her friend Jenn (her roommate while in New Zealand) who was in Phoenix in April. Cheri doesn't have a lot of pictures because she is always doing the taking. That and she is home by herself with the girls, so when I get home and they want to play with me, I get all the shots.

4 comments:

The Burgoynes said...

Cheri, you look so beautiful! What a nice tribute to totally Rock-on Cheri, Braden! You chose a winner of a wife. We are SO EXCITED to see you in just 2 months!

Nikki said...

That is a beautiful picture of you.

Angel said...

You forgot to mention the weekly service project of her neighbor. Ya know that really needy one that is struggling right now? Cheri has been like the milk for my cereal, what would you do without it?

I really believe she is some type of super human with the ability to do everything ... one day I will find the proof to support my theory.

Thank you for EVERYTHING! You are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad I stumbled on your blog! Braden, you are the sweetest husband writing all those wonderful things about your wife. I know she's great. She doesn't know it, but I really look up to her.