Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Three Girls

(Even though this one will be posted first, you're supposed to read the one above it first)


As I sit here and watch Keara try to draw an outline of her hand while the marker cap is in her mouth because that is how she gets it off, it is confirmed to me as it is every Sunday. (It's a good thing that's when I do my blogging) What I love and care about the most is My Three Girls, well, two girls, and a wonderful women, okay, one baby girl, one little girl, and an amazing wife.

We aren't thrilled with where we are at in life right now. The store set us back a few years and though we're trying to better our situation it is going slowly. Mostly my fault, but I realized today, we may not be able to afford much of anything right now but we have what's important. The Lord has given Cheri and I two beautiful girls.



Now, I know I have already shown these last two before, but I love these pictures that I have of my three girls.


1 comments:

Tauna said...

Yea Braden!! Hurray for the posts! I can hardly stand how excited I am that you posted again. Your "favorites" are great insights into you and who wouldn't love those beautiful babes!
T